AIRA has extensive experience in all facets of facade remedial works. From small one day projects to large, multi-disciplined tasks taking many months. We supply all OH&S requirements, fully trained and certified IRATA personnel, tools, equipment and materials. As a one stop shop, AIRA handles all aspects of the works, thus eliminating the need for multiple companies and sub-contractors and the issues involved.
AIRA conduct all aspects of facade maintenance including but not limited to:
- Facade Surveys; Tap hammer, cover meter, photographic, video, mapping, visual, thickness testing, half cell, carbonation and general condition reports.
- Samplying, Core; dust, coatings, sealants and testing.
- Concrete repairs; employing the latest best practice properiatry mortars & cathodic protection.
- Render repairs; using traditonal render, acrylic renders, exposed aggregate and coloured or textured finishes.
- Brickwork; cavity flashings, brick replacement, lintel repairs, rebuilds and new brick ties.
- Sealalnts; reinstatement, new or repaired substrate joints, glazing, pressure seals and high movement joints. In both polyurethane or silicone based compounds.
- Painting; new on new, new on old, spot repairs, timber, steel, masonary. Acrylic, oil based or 2 pack industrial applications.
- Waterproofing; vertical surfaces, soffits, horizontal, slab edges, cavitys and joints. Liquid waterproofing with or without reinforcement, silanes, sheet membranes and cladding.
- Cleaning; Builders cleans on new builds, high pressure water blasting, polishing, steel, vacumn systems, water recapture systems, ionic water systems & glass.
- Height Safety; installations of single point anchors, cable systems, track systems, temporary frames and annual certification through inspections and axial load tests up to 30kN.