Height Safety Installations & Certifications
Work Health & Safety Regulations 2011 require that as a responsible person, you supply your employees with a safe place of work. If you are a contractor or building owner, it is your responsibilty to provide some safe form of protection in case of the likelihood that a possible injury could occur as a result from a fall from one level to another.
Many systems and or installations do not comply because of poorly concieved installations, not current with AS/NZS 1891 part 4 or are simply used incorrectly or with inappropriate equipment.
AIRA has been installing height safety systems, both permanent and temporary for over 10 years.
We supply and install:
- Single point anchors for 1 or 2 person use
- Temporary anchors and life lines
- Permanent, stainless steel safety lines
- Rail systems
- Over head Gantry systems
- Rope access points or track systems
- Supply harnesses and lanyards
- User manuals and roof access permit systems
- Annual certification through inspections, axial load test or shear load testing